EFest | LUC v2
EFest LUC v2 LCD & USB Two-Slot Universal Charger
HD LCD Screen
Automatically detects battery status and displays the precise voltage and charging current of each slot.
Compatible Batteries include: 16340, 18350, 14500, 18500, 18650, 26650
- Compatible with 3.6V/3.7V Li-Mn/Li-Ion batteries
- Each slot displays independent charging status
- Durable spring mechanism
Input and Output
- Input: AC 12V/24V
- Output: 4.2V - 0.5A , 1.0A
- USB Output: DC 5V 1.0A
- Can be used as a power bank for charging phones and mobile devices.
- 4 types of protection include: over-charging, over-voltage, short-circuit, reverse polarity
- Auto-Stop when fully charged / Auto-Recharge when voltage is less than 4.10V
- Activation function can activate low voltage batteries > 0.6V
- 1 x EFest LUC v2 Charger body
- 1 x AC Wall Adapter
- 1 x Car Charging Cable
- Operation Manual
- Warranty Card
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.